Bed And Breakfast on the close to the Euro velo 6 loire a velo

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
wicki

Bed And Breakfast on the close to the Euro velo 6 loire a velo

Post by wicki »

Ok I hope this does not break any rules but I found a BB close to the Euro velo 6 route and they said its for sale, maybe that life change some one on here would like, it got me thinking.
meic

Re: Bed And Breakfast on the close to the Euro velo 6 loire a velo

Post by meic »

Surely then you should tempt us with more details, though not specific enough to be an advert.

It is by any chance right under the shadow of the Nuclear Power station built in the middle of the Loire. :lol:
Yma o Hyd
wicki

Post by wicki »

lol about half an hour from 1 of them near bonny sur loire, makes charging the Iphone easy as you pass by :twisted:
meic

Post by meic »

So we now have a rough idea of location, about half an hour from Bonny sur Loire.

Not really enough to inspire somebody's interest. You really are a tease.
Not that I have any intention of buying a B&B on the Loire, just confused by the fleeting wave of bait but nothing more on the subject.

Are you in someway connected to the property and falling foul of forum advertising rules or ist it just a property you saw and thought, that looks interesting, in which case I think you are free to share it.
Yma o Hyd