Selected photo of my ride across Western Europe - Amsterdam to Passau, Germany

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
raybo

Selected photo of my ride across Western Europe - Amsterdam to Passau, Germany

Post by raybo »

In May - June, 2017, I rode from Amsterdam to Passau, Germany in 26 days. The route I followed went across The Netherlands, then south along the German Border to the Bodensee, and then east through the Bavarian Alps to Passau. I tracked my route, if you want to check it out.

I took over 2000 photos from which I selected 88. Each photo is about 1 Meg so it might take a while to load if your connection is slow.

It was a wonderful trip and the Bavarian Alps are beautiful. The border area between Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany is also very pretty. The only part I didn't particularly care for was riding down the Saar.
Visit my on-line bike touring archive at www.biketouringtips.com
canamdad

Re: Selected photo of my ride across Western Europe - Amsterdam to Passau, Germany

Post by canamdad »

Enjoyed your photos immensely- looks like it was a wonderful trip and thanks for posting!
captain offensive

Re: Selected photo of my ride across Western Europe - Amsterdam to Passau, Germany

Post by captain offensive »

Great looking ride and some ace photos.
slogfester

Post by slogfester »

Nice. I have previously toured a similar route east of the the Rhine. Coincidently, I'm planning a trip in Sept which could follow a lot of your route from Rotterdam to the Rhine. See viewtopic.php?f=16&t=116406
I'd welcome your comments.