You're doing it wrong...

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
RickH

You're doing it wrong...

Post by RickH »

Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
meic

Re: You're doing it wrong...

Post by meic »

At some point in the past people have given me good and bad advice. You have a choice as to whether or not you follow it but without it you have to invent the wheel for yourself.

I am doing it wrong by not wearing a helmet but people seldom come up and tell me so in those terms.
I wouldnt want to cut off potential sources of useful information just because I dont agree with all that comes my way.
Yma o Hyd
Warin61

Post by Warin61 »

What is 'right' for one person is 'wrong' for another. It would be a boring world if we were all 'average'. Rejoice in the exceptions as those are what make things interesting and can drive forward progress.
foxyrider

Post by foxyrider »

meic wrote:At some point in the past people have given me good and bad advice. You have a choice as to whether or not you follow it but without it you have to invent the wheel for yourself.

I am doing it wrong by not wearing a helmet but people seldom come up and tell me so in those terms.
I wouldnt want to cut off potential sources of useful information just because I dont agree with all that comes my way.

No helmet? Hardcore!

But are you hard enough for no fluorescent jacket too?
Convention? what's that then?
Airnimal Chameleon touring, Orbit Pro hack, Orbit Photon audax, Focus Mares AX tour, Peugeot Carbon sportive, Owen Blower vintage race - all running Tulio's finest!
meic

Post by meic »

But are you hard enough for no fluorescent jacket too?

I admit it does go touring with me as I do a lot of rural riding in France in the night.
Yma o Hyd
Aushiker

Post by Aushiker »

Nice read thanks for sharing ... to keep the peace I tour in SPDs and bikepack with flats :mrgreen: