Budapest

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
roberts8

Budapest

Post by roberts8 »

Sunday I am off to Budapest for my final dental treatment. My wife and I are intending to hire bikes from Margaret island and cycle north, not sure if that is upstream or down, we will hope to go up one side and down the other. I will look at google maps but wondered if anyone has personal experience. With a new implant I will not be taking my hands off the bars to clear my nose as CF did.
whoof

Re: Budapest

Post by whoof »

I've never been but it's on my list.
How many trips have you needed for an implant? I have a bridge that I have been told won't last much longer and an implant has been suggested. I've been considering Hungary for both the tooth and riding.
Having said that the dentist that put the bridge in said our might only last 5 years, he's been dead for 25!
John Holiday

Re: Budapest

Post by John Holiday »

Had a few days in Budapest recently with Brompton. Quite good cycling infrastructure & plenty of cyclists around. Biggest hazard seemed to be the electric scooters! Lots of great sights & cycling gives opportunity to see more.
Enjoy.