Round the world(not me)

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
reohn2

Re: Round the world(not me)

Post by reohn2 »

francovendee wrote:
reohn2 wrote:
francovendee wrote:You may have already seen his Youtube videos but if not take a look at
Iohan Gueorguiev
His travels and what he uses for transport are quite extreme (imo)

Yes I've watched a few of his uploads,pretty standard bike AFAICS customised Surly Troll,deraileurs and discs

DSC05942 (1).jpeg

Is that his latest bike?
I've not watched any vlogs with him riding that one.

PS,Just checked his latest vlog,nice bike :D
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
francovendee

Post by francovendee »

reohn2 wrote:
francovendee wrote:
reohn2 wrote:Yes I've watched a few of his uploads,pretty standard bike AFAICS customised Surly Troll,deraileurs and discs

DSC05942 (1).jpeg

Is that his latest bike?

He's been riding it for a couple of years. Front suspension is interesting. His photography has improved immensely and he carries a drone with him. I watch out for anything new from him.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

francovendee wrote:
reohn2 wrote:
francovendee wrote:DSC05942 (1).jpeg

Is that his latest bike?

He's been riding it for a couple of years. Front suspension is interesting. His photography has improved immensely and he carries a drone with him. I watch out for anything new from him.

As long as that,must've been longer tha I thought since I last checked up on him :?
I've just subscribed to his vlog and look forward to watching his latest uploads,I've seen the the front fork before elsewhere,cant remember :? ,yes interesting,it looks flimsy,but I'm thinking it isn't :wink:
W H Auden
francovendee

Post by francovendee »

reohn2 wrote:
francovendee wrote:
reohn2 wrote:Is that his latest bike?

As long as that,must've been longer tha I thought since I last checked up on him :?
I've just subscribed to his vlog and look forward to watching his latest uploads,I've seen the the front fork before elsewhere,cant remember :? ,yes interesting,it looks flimsy,but I'm thinking it isn't :wink:

Looking at some of the routes he takes and the abuse the bike suffers it is very robust.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

francovendee wrote:
reohn2 wrote:
francovendee wrote:He's been riding it for a couple of years. Front suspension is interesting. His photography has improved immensely and he carries a drone with him. I watch out for anything new from him.

Looking at some of the routes he takes and the abuse the bike suffers it is very robust.

Agreed,just watching vlog no31 Chile :shock:

EDIT:- he also has a great choice of music too :D
W H Auden
robing

Post by robing »

The Finnish couple vlogs on YouTube are great! Follow their RTW trip from the comfort of your sofa :D
Plus the lassie is quite easy on the eye :wink: