Traveling around this planet - towards Asia to begin!

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
przemxio

Traveling around this planet - towards Asia to begin!

Post by przemxio »

Hello to everyone!
I am 32 currently living in beautiful Scotland :).
I used to cycle a bit previously, up to six months straight, mostly in South-East Asia, Japan and South Korea and have done about 30.000km.

I am planning to turn it into full time trip around this planet and I'd like to make it really inspiring and interesting, choosing mountainous, difficult, beautiful routes, hike mountains, participate in voluntary and other work along the way to learn and experience new things and stay away from boredom to generally keep it interesting and inspiring. I'm passionate about video making too and I'm going to do vlogging along with videos about people met on the way. To prove how great life is and how beautiful people are!

Yet as far as I am self sufficient, got all gear and stuff I'd really like to share that experience with somebody else, who is interested in long term trip or some part of it (some particular continent or stretch?).

I'm happy and open-minded, I also try to keep my diet vegetarian - I don't mind others diet but that might be a concern for some people.
I'd like to start from Europe and go towards Asia. Details about route can be discussed as I'm pretty flexible, but wouldn't like to plan too much in the same time.

Please drop me a message or post here if you'd be interested!

Hugs!
doodah

Re: Traveling around this planet - towards Asia to begin!

Post by doodah »

PM sent