Accommodation in Amsterdam

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
Mister Paul

Accommodation in Amsterdam

Post by Mister Paul »

Hello

Can anyone recommend a comfortable but not expensive place to stay in Amsterdam. I'm doing a charity ride to there with a mate on a tandem in June. We'll be youth hostelling on the way, and would like somewhere a bit more relaxing for the last night in the city.

Thanks.
keepontriking

Re: Accommodation in Amsterdam

Post by keepontriking »

Mister Paul wrote:Hello

Can anyone recommend a comfortable but not expensive place to stay in Amsterdam. I'm doing a charity ride to there with a mate on a tandem in June. We'll be youth hostelling on the way, and would like somewhere a bit more relaxing for the last night in the city.

Thanks.

I've stayed a few times at the Stayokay YH Amsterdam Vondelpark and it has been excellent. It is in a quiet area on the edge of, and overlooking, a large park, but close enough to the centre for any nightlife. Its well administered, well- kept and relaxing with excellent facilities.
simon l6 and a bit

Re: Accommodation in Amsterdam

Post by simon l6 and a bit »

keepontriking wrote:
Mister Paul wrote:Hello

Thanks.

I've stayed a few times at the Stayokay YH Amsterdam Vondelpark and it has been excellent. It is in a quiet area on the edge of, and overlooking, a large park, but close enough to the centre for any nightlife. Its well administered, well- kept and relaxing with excellent facilities.

seconded
Miggs

Try this

Post by Miggs »