Hotels in Paris

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
JohnH

Hotels in Paris

Post by JohnH »

Can anyone suggest a hotel in Paris with secure parking for bikes?

We're riding to Paris & staying for a long weekend at the end of July for the last stage of the Tour. The hotel we've used before has been redeveloped and they're not taking bikes!

Many thanks

John
Cyclefrance

Post by Cyclefrance »

Does it have to be a hotel?

I stayed in a nice B&B in Asnieres district (west side of Paris) - it had a walled garden and was very secure. I was given a studio bedroom with it's own kitchenette so even could have cooked if I wanted to.

Go to http://www.geocities.com/cyclefrance2005/paris.html for details and photos and a link to the B&B website
Jerom

Post by Jerom »

i'm looking for the same things ..
but for scooter.

I'm not as motivated as you, guys :oops:
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

JohnH

There is an Etap near the Stade de France that is cheap and as with all Etap and Formule 1 allow bikes in rooms - what could be more secure? The Metro is nearby that takes you quickly and cheaply to the heart of Paris. If you can't find details then PM me and I'll give full details. Might not be in the heart of Paris, but there are superb links and it's cheap. (Actually not too far from Sacre Couer and the antique markets)
frank

Post by frank »

Hotel central Bastille 0147003151
Hotel Castex 0142723152
Grand Hotel paris 0142059918
Port Royal Hotel 0143317006
Danny

Post by Danny »

Well this depends on many things but you can get these informations anywhere, there are plenty sources. Don't need to worry.
diapason

Post by diapason »

Don't know what it's like, but I picked up a leaftet at our Farmer's Market recently for a one-bedroomed apartement to rent on the 18th Arrondissement in Montmartre. Rent is £65 per night - minumum of 3 nights. We're thinking of booking it next Spring. I can give contact details if you're interested.

N
Advena ego sum in Terra