The Four Inns Cycle Tour

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
rapidfire72

Re: The Four Inns Cycle Tour

Post by rapidfire72 »

Dean wrote:Have you ridden this yet, M?

No, but hopefully will get to do the ride next year.

spearmint wino wrote:Is there a link to your blog? Be interested in seeing your route
Sorry, I've no blog on this one. Maybe next year, I will get to do the ride and start a blog.
Dean

Post by Dean »

Fair enough. I'm on an audax from Ingleby Barwick tomorrow which visits the Lion Inn. May as well have a pint while I'm there - a pint or two always makes the descent of little Fryupdale more interesting.
rapidfire72

Post by rapidfire72 »

I still keep thinking about one, maybe I should cooperate it into a double coast to coast. I did have the route on memory map, but must of deleted it in error. Anyway, something to do over the winter months.
takeonafrica

Post by takeonafrica »

Excellent. I'm bookmarking this thread for when it comes to planning a similar thing for next summer. Time to explore the UK more, and I miss the great old British pubs! Cycling tis thirsty work!
http://www.helenstakeon.com
Books: Desert Snow and A Siberian Winter's Tale
jonJo

Post by jonJo »

Better get a move on. The last time I cycled through Bilsdale the Sun was shut (as in closed down). The Moorcock at Waskerley is also closed and up for sale.