Merseyside D.A. Annual General Meeting

Anything relating to the clubs associated with Cycling UK
dawesgalaxy

Merseyside D.A. Annual General Meeting

Post by dawesgalaxy »

The Merseyside D.A. Annual General Meeting is coming up fast on the 14th November 2015 meeting at 1.00pm.
This year we are holding the event Caldy Parish Church Hall, Caldy, CH48 2HZ
The agenda will be raised 7 days before the AGM so any proposal or motions must be sent to the Secretary only, 10 days before, so the agenda can be prepared.
We really would like to members both old & new as there are some important and exciting ideas to be discussed.
If I can answer any other questions please ask! :?: :P
Barry The Cyclist

Re: Merseyside D.A. Annual General Meeting

Post by Barry The Cyclist »

Hi Having been in touch with the Secretary of the St Helens when they were setting up there new member group as I also live in Runcorn seeing if they could offer me anything different, I would be interest if Merseyside plan much new as I seem to head to the Eureka and Delamere most of the time, will await the exciting changes?
dawesgalaxy

Post by dawesgalaxy »

Hi Barry,
We have a meeting in early December and a runs list should be available on the Merseyside DA website shortly after if not sooner,
Don
Barry The Cyclist

Post by Barry The Cyclist »

Just reading on the St Helens CTC Website look like the Merseyside is suffering from the same as most member groups as no-one want to help run events,

The Wild Wales in 2016 looks like nobody wants to run it, this is the second time this has happened in the last six years.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35734

Why haven't AGM minutes been published on the Merseyside Website which is very poor against the new look St Helens with its easy to use sections.
PH

Post by PH »

Barry The Cyclist wrote:Why haven't AGM minutes been published on the Merseyside Website which is very poor against the new look St Helens with its easy to use sections.

I've just had a look on the St Helens website and learnt that no decision has been made yet, but there's a proposal to run it as a joint venture that will be discussed in a couple of weeks.