Anyone from St Helens group?

Anything relating to the clubs associated with Cycling UK
WesBrooks

Anyone from St Helens group?

Post by WesBrooks »

I am considering coming along on a few of the rides listed here St Helens Group but there is very little detail about the rides themselves. How long are the next four rides, what is the intended pace etc?
Karen Sutton

Post by Karen Sutton »

Why not contact the Secretary, Steve Gilmartin, as advised at the bottom of the home page? I have spoken with him in the past, he is very helpful.

"Questions about our D.A.? Contact the Secretary, Stephen Gilmartin. Tel/Text: 07799 707613".
barbelfisher

Re: Anyone from St Helens group?

Post by barbelfisher »

Hi Wes,

I know it is an old message but did you find out anything about St Helens as I need to find some riding buddies in the area.

Regards barbelfisher
alanf1968

Post by alanf1968 »

I used to ride with them about 10 years ago, usually set off from the market at 9am and went via Bank Quay station for 9.30 on a sunday, although did depend on ride destination, but much will depend on who is there organising things there now, but were a nice bunch and enjoyed every ride with them
Brooks B17, Carradice saddlebag and a steel frame..... the signs of a true touring cyclist
Barry The Cyclist

Post by Barry The Cyclist »

Interested to see about the formation of a new member group in the St Helens & Warrington area in the latest cycle magazine see they are having a meeting on the 23rd September at the Pied Bull Hotel, in Newton Le Willows WA12 9SH. Cant see much on the internet about contact information