Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds & Newmarket area

Anything relating to the clubs associated with Cycling UK
Keith

Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds & Newmarket area

Postby Keith » 15 Jun 2010, 10:37am

CTC Suffolk would like to hear from members interested in supporting any form of club rides in the north west part of the county, roughly around Bury and Newmarket.
Our current operations are concentrated on the south, around Ipswich. During June (2010) we are writing to all CTC members in the NW part of the county to see if there is sufficient support for any organised activities. Please contact the secretary, Keith Halton, at ctc.suffolk@btinternet.com if you are interested.

twohoots

Re: Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds & Newmarket area

Postby twohoots » 8 Jul 2011, 5:07pm

I'm just wondering if anything ever came of this? I'm situated just outside Bury, only recently got back in to cycling and would be interested if there was some sort of local group.

Keith

Postby Keith » 11 Jul 2011, 2:52pm

There was insufficient support in response to the 2010 survey we carried out, however we would still like to hear from members in the Bury / Newmarket area who would like to participate in any sort of CTC rides in that part of Suffolk.

If you would like to support any CTC rides, please contact the secretary, Keith, via ctc.suffolk@btinternet.com

Keith

Postby Keith » 6 Mar 2012, 8:34pm

I'm pleased to say that, this year, we will be arranging some Sunday rides starting in Bury St Edmunds.
Details will be on the CTC Suffolk web site
http://ctcsuffolk.org.uk

Other rides will, as always, take place on Sundays and Thursdays, starting in/around Ipswich.
Full details on the web site or contact me
Keith Halton (Hon Sec)

ctc.suffolk@btinternet.com