Mid-Wales (South) Section

Anything relating to the clubs associated with Cycling UK
Dai

Mid-Wales (South) Section

Postby Dai » 17 Jan 2007, 11:04pm

Doesn't exist I hear you say.

Correct but I'm looking at forming it.

Anyone who would be interested please post.

Before anyone asks by south I'm talking from around Llanbadarn Fynydd down through Llandrindod Wells, Builth and Brecon.

Alexandra

Postby Alexandra » 24 Jan 2007, 1:02pm

Hi Dai

If you would like to form a CTC section, please get in touch with me, I'll give you all the info you need to do it, and can email all members in your area to let them know once you are set up.

Send me a PM with your email address.

Thanks
Alexandra Geen
CTC Local Groups, Events and Volunteers Officer

Ray Goodwin

Postby Ray Goodwin » 14 Feb 2007, 7:09pm

Hi Dia

I live in Howey & would be interested in forming a section.
I retire in March so will have more time on my hands.
I have lived here for 3 years in April .
My last DA was with the West Kents who I happened to have spent last W/E with at Kington YH. We had a good ride on Sun in Mid Wales.

I look forward to hearing from you
Ray

Dai

Postby Dai » 26 Feb 2007, 7:13pm

Hi Ray - sorry I haven't been in touch, I tend to rely on the notification system and it didn't e-mail me about your post for some reason.

I'll be in touch in a few weeks regarding getting together to sort out a section - I'm very busy just now but things should quieten down a bit soon.

I take it that living in Howey you have visited the cycle museum in Lland'od - if not you should go it's very good.

Cheers for getting in touch let's hope we can get some rides organised for the summer.

Regards
Dai

SheilaW

Postby SheilaW » 6 Nov 2007, 10:38am

Just found the forum, I know the messages are old now and the group may already exist but I would be interested in joining a Mid Wales South group. Would like day rides, midweek, not too long for fun rather than mileage. I live in the Erwood area and most cycling done is touring/camping holidays.