SELLE ROYAL - customer Care

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
Moss

SELLE ROYAL - customer Care

Postby Moss » 24 Jan 2017, 2:50pm

SELLE ROYAL - Fiz-ik Saddles = Excellent Customer Care.

Well I'll explain : About two weeks ago, while out on a ride; my Fizik Antares Saddle cracked in the under support plastic, the saddle dipped in the centre and became soft. I contacted Fiz-ik UK. They passed my message to Selle-Royal Italy. I did not expect any response to my complaint; the saddle was a few years old (although in excellent condition) without any warranty,
a few days later I received an email from Selle-Royal requesting some photos of the damaged saddle; I emailed them two photos of the saddle. Yesterday I received an Email from Selle-Royal telling me that DHL would be delivering a new saddle.
I received the new saddle this morning; just 12, days from the day the saddle cracked on the under side.
What a grat result; and a massive thanks to Selle-Royal for their help and understanding.
A wonderful customer after sales care.

pwa

Re: Great After sales - customer Care

Postby pwa » 24 Jan 2017, 3:14pm

I few years back I completed the Way of the Roses, taking a few days about it to make it into a mini tour adventure for my kids. I bought some casual Bontrager cycle shoes (SPD) for the job. They had a fibreglass re-inforced sole which cracked on both shoes as I crouched to peg a tent. When I got home I went back to the shop I'd got them from and returned them, getting my money back, in spite of them looking very well worn. No questions asked. Rubbish shoes but very decent service from the shop.

gxaustin

Re: Great After sales - customer Care

Postby gxaustin » 31 Jan 2017, 8:06pm

I bought some shoes from Sports Direct - they were very comfortable. However, pulling up on the pedals cracked the sole. I'd lost the receipt and they didn't stock them any more - so they gave me a credit note and I bought some nice base layers (no really) :)
I got my next shoes from a bike shop