Columbia Omni Freeze,baselayer technical T shirt

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
reohn2

Columbia Omni Freeze,baselayer technical T shirt

Post by reohn2 »

I bought one of these at a knockdown price when in Bath a few weeks ago,and was so impressed with it's comfort wicking properties,lack of wiff after prolonged wear and manufacturing quality I bought two more.
On Colombia's website the more bright colours are currently half price @ £12.50,which is great as I prefer bright coloured underwear :) :shock: :- http://www.columbiasportswear.co.uk/men ... 45#start=3
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
gaz

Re: Columbia Omni Freeze,baselayer technical T shirt

Post by gaz »

How do you find them size wise? Reviews elsewhere suggest they come up a little small.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

gaz wrote:How do you find them size wise? Reviews elsewhere suggest they come up a little small.

Yes I'd agree they are on the smallish side.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
gaz

Post by gaz »

Thanks for that. I tend towards this type of technical T-shirt rather than cycle jerseys for summer wear although I've not tried Columbia before. Ordered a few, fingers crossed that one size up will be comfortable rather than baggy.

Edit: One size up has indeed proved to be comfortably sized rather than baggy. Having had a chance to wear one on a 30 miler yesterday under an allegedly breatheable jacket, I'll second r2s views on quality and performance. As for the colour, the bright green is perhaps a little more luminous than I'd anticipated.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade