SJS Cycles

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
steady eddy

SJS Cycles

Post by steady eddy »

Excellent service and a really sound approach to packaging. No padded envelopes or bubble wrap. A small cardboard box filled with cardboard from what looked like a Shimano product, which they had put through the shredder and reused.Well done. All now in my recycling bin.
The VDO computer was pretty good to - set up time less than 5 mins, compared with the 5 years it took me to understand the set up for the Cateye.
Never did master resetting the time when the clocks changed.
NUKe

Re: SJS Cycles

Post by NUKe »

I recently bought a bracket from SJS for B&M light and I would concur the packaging from SJS was recyclable. I would also add SJS has a sensible approach to postage costs. Small items are fairly cheap on P&P some of the big retailers, have quite high prices for small items to get you to buy more, Where as SJS has gone for the approach of the postage being in line with what you are buying.
NUKe

Post by Eric the Red »

I have enjoyed years of good service from them. Posted a hub off for wheel-building; prompt email reply and courteous phone call. :D It will come back well packed and built.
John1054

Post by John1054 »

Eric the Red wrote:I have enjoyed years of good service from them. Posted a hub off for wheel-building; prompt email reply and courteous phone call. :D It will come back well packed and built.

I've also been very pleased with everything they do. Latest parcel was a pair of wheel rims - very clever and careful packaging. :D
ket

Post by ket »

+1. And like their approach to recycling packaging material.