Good service at local bike shop

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
ferrit worrier

Good service at local bike shop

Post by ferrit worrier »

Just bought my new, Road bike Giant SCR 1.5 from Ric Green in Handforth Cheshire, I've been pushing an old mountain bike about for the last 6 weeks while I've got my well earnt pennies together. and its needed some bits and pieces to keep it going, They have been very helpfull and supportive. lots of guidance, Well done guys, and thanks for your help and patience. :D
Edwards

Post by Edwards »

Welcome to the forum. There is good advice to be had here as well.
It is good that you have found a shop that was helpfull and patient.
Enjoy your new bike, it is a nice feeling when new :D
leslie

Post by leslie »

Hi have just brought my new bike from les cycles and am more than happy with the service fom the shop :D have just got back into cycling and am on the large size but hpe to lose some weight :oops: soon also was in southend on friday and the ploice were fitting a tag with rfid transponder also recived a passport for bike giving tag number and frame number new bike is a dawes discovery 601
Gunner

Cycling Goods & Services

Post by Gunner »

I had great service at the Edinburgh Bicycle Coop in Manchester, the guy really knew is stuff. Also the staff at the Specialized shop in Fort Dunlop Birmingham which is much closer to me was also very good.

Staff in both shop were cyclists who ride every day to work and knew the products very well not just from the sales point of view but from using the gear themselves who were able to offer good advice and tips. :D

I will be ordering my bike this Friday all being well.