Wiggle

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
ianrobo

Re: Wiggle

Postby ianrobo » 31 Oct 2018, 11:24am

Makes sense for both Rapha and Wiggle doing this and Rapha are changing since their take over

Winterflaw

Re: Wiggle

Postby Winterflaw » 10 Nov 2018, 7:36pm

Heltor Chasca wrote:Wiggle excuses/reasoning went from cute excuses about 'gremlins in the warehouse' (I hate that excuse) to 'it's the couriers fault (which was a lie that didn't tie up with another excuse I was given

Yeah. I had the same thing, I think. They silently cancelled my order and I only found out after two weeks when I contacted them. They claimed it was a computer problem, but asked me to contact their fraud team (which has a wierd name, can't remember now - something which isn't obviously a fraud team, you have to Google to find out) when I next placed the order. I think they lied to me. I think they stopped the order because they thuoght it was fraudent (possibly because I use Revolut). They do this silently, which may or may not be understandable, depending on how much fraud they see. However, that's all by the by; you can't lie to people, because you remove from them to knowledge they need to decide if they want to do not want to place the order again.