European Bike Express

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
vernon

European Bike Express

Post by vernon »

Brilliant service. Cheerful steward Jason is an amazing fellow. Comfortable coach. Hassle free booking. Couldn't ask for more. Will be using them again for next year's French tour.
European Bike Express

{ Link added by moderator }
sharpy

Post by sharpy »

Vernon,
How can I find information about the Express?

{ See link added to original post - Mod }
Best Wishes
Paul
cycle_tourer

Bike Express

Post by cycle_tourer »

I'd like to agree with the above. My partner and I used the European Bike Express this summer for the first time and thought it was brilliant. Previously we have gone touring in France transporting the bikes by Train or ferry and the bike bus def came out on top.
daveawood

Post by daveawood »

I'd like to agree too. We came back from France in June on the day Sheffield flooded and the motorway was at a standstill, Jason despite being very tired kept us fed and informed and got us home in the end despite a very long day which had needed three drivers to keep us moving.

We'll be using them again next year it's an infinitely nicer way to get your bike to France than Ryanair who i used last year.
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

Used them 3 times, excellent service just mourn the loss of the Venice route.
Tandemist

Post by Tandemist »

It is an excellent service and a great way to travel.
We had the honour of being the first Tandem cyclists they carried, in 1993 I think it was.
We went to Spain with them to one of their tents complete with fridge for keeping the beer cool.
Happy Days.....