Ozzo Mitts, De Luxe Socks and 3/4 Tights

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
daveawood

Ozzo Mitts, De Luxe Socks and 3/4 Tights

Post by daveawood »

Ozzo washable gel padded mitts £11.95
These are the most comfortable handwear i've ever owned at any price and i've ridden up to 200k with no problems.They don't bunch up or get too hot and the gel is just the right thickness to do it's job without loosing sensitivity. The sizes were slightly odd and one pair of XL which fit perfectly caused me to buy XL next time but they were too big and had to be changed for L but they were changed promptly when this was pointed out.

Ozzo De Luxe socks 5 pairs for £9
There's nothing i've ever found to touch these for value! You will wear the toes out a little quicker than some expensive socks with reinforced toes but those socks will have cost at least 5 times more! For short summer socks these are all i ever use now. Look at the price again!

Ozzo 3/4 tights £22.50
These are almost great tights especially at the price, they fit well and have enough panels of the right design to move with you perfectly and the grippers work without being too tight. There is a problem with the chamois though, it's sewn in too far forward and i'm sat right at the back of it or even off the back on a bike with an upright riding position. The chamois is very thin too which i'd expect at this price but that doesn't excuse it's positioning. I would still happily buy another pair but treat them as unpadded which they efectivly are.

Dave