Wolfride Clothing long sleeved top

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
Si

Wolfride Clothing long sleeved top

Post by Si »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Long-Sleeve-M ... 1754434820?

I was after a non-skintight long sleeved, wicking, summer top. I settled on the above as the price looked reasonable and the design on the front wasn't too in your face or offensive.

Ordered. Got an email to say that the last one in stock had a mark on it so if I was happy they would wait a couple of days until the new stock arrived and send me one 1st class (rather than the 2nd class that I had chosen). After a few days it hadn't come, then got an email apologising and saying that the proprietor had received bad news about a friend and so had been otherwise diverted. The shirt came two days later and included a free tee-shirt as an apology for the delay.

It was very well packed. The shirt appears well made, fits well, nicely printed. Wore it today - we had everything from heavy rain to bright hot sun. It was nice and light and cool in the sun and dried quickly after the rain.

All in all, very nice product, reasonable price, very slight hiccup with delivery that was more than made up for by the seller being pro-active with communication and and throwing in a free-bee as an apology. I would happily use this company again.