Georgia in Dubin- women's cycle waterproofs

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
ThePinkOne

Georgia in Dubin- women's cycle waterproofs

Post by ThePinkOne »

I have recently bought a "Dublette" cycle jacket and overshoes from "Georgia in Dublin." As someone who commutes 10 miles each way in a wet city, I get rained on quite a lot- but I wanted something that was a bit different to the "usual" waterproof cycle clothing that looks, well, like cycle kit. :?

It's a pleasure to find a coat that had a tail that will go all the way under my (admittedly not small) posterior.

I like the styling, plus the coat and overshoes are very well made and fit comfortably. We don't all have the same taste (and it would be ever so boring if we did!), but for me, I really like the style combined with the practicality. Service was excellent too, an easy to use website, a proper personal email from the company to tell when it had shipped, size charts with detailed measurements to take the guess-work away and quick delivery from Eire.

For anyone who wants to look for themselves, the website is here: http://www.georgiaindublin.com/

TPO
Crocodiles99

Re: Georgia in Dubin- women's cycle waterproofs

Post by Crocodiles99 »

Hi there,
Please are you still happy with your Dublette coat? Eg Did it wear well and last for at least a few years or so? Just wondering because I am tempted by it too but as it's quite expensive I wonder whether it's been a good investment for you. Thank you!
Louise