Assistance offered!!

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
peetee

Assistance offered

Post by peetee »

I live approx 25 miles from Lands End and will offer, subject to my availability, free mechanical assistance to anyone attempting LEJOG/JOGLE within the Hayle - Peranporth section.
Anyone wishing to take this back-up can contact me before their attempt for contact details.
Good luck and have fun.
The older I get the more I’m inclined to act my shoe size, not my age.
rjb

Re: Assistance offered!!

Post by rjb »

At one time the CTC maintained a register of people willing to offer help and support to fellow cyclists. Is this still available or has covid made this unsupportable. Does the register still even exist?
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
philvantwo

Post by philvantwo »

Yes I remember that in the old magazine back in the 70's when it was worth reading.
Chris Ince

Post by Chris Ince »

Ditto, support and spares willing to travel from Moray up to Aviemore (cyclists coming up via Perth or over from Braemar to Tomintoul)and all points NW to Inverness and Beauly. All I ask is a little to cover petrol.

1970..Dawes, Vic Humphries,Mercian King of Mercia, Major Nichols,Dawes Galaxy Tandem, Thorn Double Marathon Tandem,Bob Jackson World Tour,Specialized SWorks Roubaix, On One Pickenflick,Van Nicholas Yukon,Hewitt Cheviot SE...