LEJOG CALENDER

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
Kingswood Gas

LEJOG CALENDER

Postby Kingswood Gas » 21 Jul 2011, 12:40pm

HI

Can anyone point me in the direction of the LEJOG calender that lists when everyone is doing their rides. I have seen it on one of the LEJOG websites in the past but can no longer seem to find it. I am all prepared now with B&B's booked and route planned. Setting off Lands End 13th August and doing it in 9 days. Anyone els doing this trip around this time?

robgul

Re: LEJOG CALENDER

Postby robgul » 21 Jul 2011, 5:27pm

Kingswood Gas wrote:HI

Can anyone point me in the direction of the LEJOG calender that lists when everyone is doing their rides. I have seen it on one of the LEJOG websites in the past but can no longer seem to find it. I am all prepared now with B&B's booked and route planned. Setting off Lands End 13th August and doing it in 9 days. Anyone els doing this trip around this time?

Just bookmark www.cycle-endtoend.org.uk - there's a dynamic list of the next 8 or so rides to start and calendar block showing who's on the road (On 13 Aug there will be 6 from the list at various stages - all LEJOGs)

Nobody has a start listed for 13 Aug - there's a form on the site to do so

Rob
Cycle : End-to-End webmaster

tuftyrowlands

Re: LEJOG CALENDER

Postby tuftyrowlands » 22 Jul 2011, 10:14pm

We're on there! We start on Tuesday 26th - going down to Lands End on Monday and staying in the Youth Hostel on Monday night.

All the details at http://www.landsendtojohnogroats.weebly.com

This forum has been invaluable - thanks to you all!

Tufty Rowlands