How many times has anyone done the E2E. No fibbing.

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
vernon

Re: How many times has anyone done the E2E. No fibbing.

Post by vernon »

I've done a LEJOG and a JOGLE. The ends are less than impressive, JOG being totally underwhelming but the bits in between are great. I have no inclination to do another E2E in the immediate future.

My longer rides are now done in mainland Europe and this summer's ride is the final 1000 miles or so of Eurovelo Six from Budapest to Constanta
ukdodger

Post by ukdodger »

vernon wrote:I've done a LEJOG and a JOGLE. The ends are less than impressive, JOG being totally underwhelming but the bits in between are great. I have no inclination to do another E2E in the immediate future.

My longer rides are now done in mainland Europe and this summer's ride is the final 1000 miles or so of Eurovelo Six from Budapest to Constanta

That sounds like a good one. Havent done much in Europe. Hope this year to do a tour in Germany which I've heard has excellent cycle paths. Jog is underwhelming but at least there's a decent cycle friendly hotel there.
Neilbarkr

Post by Neilbarkr »

Hi,
For me 4 x. Once North to Sw on a tandem with mooed wheels! And 3 LeJog. I agree with another comment that it is addictive. So after 1986, 96, 98 and 99 I'm riding number 5 solo in early October this year! Excited doesn't even describe it
:)
Neil
ukdodger

Post by ukdodger »

Neilbarkr wrote:Hi,
For me 4 x. Once North to Sw on a tandem with mooed wheels! And 3 LeJog. I agree with another comment that it is addictive. So after 1986, 96, 98 and 99 I'm riding number 5 solo in early October this year! Excited doesn't even describe it
:)
Neil

I'm with you pal. Despite having done other tours I think about this one all the time.
cnb

Post by cnb »

Twice..1997 Then again in 1998 with my ex missus..Something to be learned there i think :)
ukdodger

Post by ukdodger »

cnb wrote:Twice..1997 Then again in 1998 with my ex missus..Something to be learned there i think :)

With an ex missus! Hat's off.
cnb

Post by cnb »

Ha.Sorry. She was my missus at the time(ex now)... :)
ukdodger

Post by ukdodger »

cnb wrote:Ha.Sorry. She was my missus at the time(ex now)... :)

Phew :shock: