gender issues

Flinders

Re: gender issues

Postby Flinders » 18 Mar 2018, 9:03pm

Debs wrote:<>

Edit: Yes it survived the 30ºC wash okay. All i need now is some summer weather to try it out 8)

Tuesday I was out on the bike in just (top half) my thinnest t-shirt, and was warm even when stopping to watch some horses. Today I went out for a walk in every layer I've got and was just warm enough (snow and wind). This weather! :x

Just one q- how is the shirt round the armpits- tight or generous? That's my usual sticking point with ladies' gear. I have wide shoulders for a little person, and rather muscular shoulders, owing to riding horses. :|

Debs

Postby Debs » 19 Mar 2018, 12:50am

Flinders wrote:Just one q- how is the shirt round the armpits- tight or generous? That's my usual sticking point with ladies' gear. I have wide shoulders for a little person, and rather muscular shoulders, owing to riding horses. :|

It's a fairly lightweight stretchy fabric so don't think you'd have a problem in that respect, my jersey seems more unisex or mens shape considering the long torso and some bagginess around waist, although it is listed as a ladies size it's not as femme as my ladies Castelli or Bontrager jerseys.
If you find you bust size comes in-between their guide range it would be better to go to the bigger size.

Flinders

Postby Flinders » 20 Mar 2018, 4:08pm

Thanks, Debs. I think I'll risk it!