Sale agreed. Challenge Furai 24 for sale

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
swscotland bentrider

Sale agreed. Challenge Furai 24 for sale

Post by swscotland bentrider »

Hi Folks

I've just put my Furai up for sale. I really had to reduce the number of bikes I own! Since I bought the Gaucho 28 I have just not ridden the Furai. Its details are in the listing. Nice bike - it comes with the alternative 26' fork. I have run the bike as a Furai 26" and 24" and it goes very well indeed. The seat and BB height remain reasonable even with the big wheels. P.m. me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks for looking. :D
Last edited by swscotland bentrider on 12 Sep 2017, 9:58am, edited 2 times in total.
[XAP]Bob

Re: Challenge Furai 24 for sale

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Where are you?
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
swscotland bentrider

The bike is in Dumfries (30 miles north of Carlisle).
Friczy

Post by Friczy »

Hi,

Seems promising, I would like to have a Challenge Furai, but the big problem is: I am from Hungary... I don't know how much the transportation would cost - and don't know any details of your bike. Unfortunately I can't send PM to you (I don't know the reason, I registered here only today), so if you can send me some details (technical and price) to my email (friczy @ gmail . com) it would be nice.

Thanks in advance
Vorpal

Post by Vorpal »

Friczy wrote:Hi,

Seems promising, I would like to have a Challenge Furai, but the big problem is: I am from Hungary... I don't know how much the transportation would cost - and don't know any details of your bike. Unfortunately I can't send PM to you (I don't know the reason, I registered here only today), so if you can send me some details (technical and price) to my email (friczy @ gmail . com) it would be nice.

Thanks in advance

Now that you have had a first post approved, you can use the pm facility.
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
swscotland bentrider

Re: Challenge Furai 24/ 26 for sale

I have reduced the price. The bike works perfectly with the 507 wheels and mudguards in winter and the 559 wheels and light tires in summer. A very adaptable bike. Thanks for looking.
swscotland bentrider

Re: Challenge Furai 24 for sale price reduced!

I have reduced the price. Now asking £1050.00. :shock: It has to go, so if you are interested get in touch.
UpWrong

Post by UpWrong »

And you are wanting the cash, not thinking about another bike in exchange?
swscotland bentrider

UpWrong I'm looking to sell. Just too many bikes!