STOLEN ! RECUMBENT FWD RAPTOBIKE

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
D.TEK HPVS

STOLEN ! RECUMBENT FWD RAPTOBIKE

Post by D.TEK HPVS »

RAPTOBIKE FWD STOLEN IN CENTRAL CAMBRIDGE  :cry:
SUNDAY EVENING 15/10/17
I doubt the thief managed to pedal off with it ! :oops:
Any sightings please contact me or if you spot a bargain on Gumtree or Ebay it could be hot !"£$%T^Y
Police have been informed and a crime number and pictures are available on request from the owner .
Can members broadcast this info onto other forums or local groups please .
Looking for a "sample image" just in case some folks have not seen one ..can you assist ?
Regards Kevin D.TEK 
Ps If you see a cyclist with a fresh 3" dia blood blister he may have suffered a "Rapto-bite"  :roll:
[XAP]Bob

Re: STOLEN ! RECUMBENT FWD RAPTOBIKE

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Plenty of sample images on the web. Tailbox/rack/identifying features?
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
D.TEK HPVS

Post by D.TEK HPVS »

NEW WORLD DISTANCE RECORD ATTEMPT ABORTED BY UNKNOWN MASKED RIDER
.........READ MORE ?
UPDATE AND GOOD NEWS 

Dear Kevin

I'm delighted to say that my bike has turned up, abandoned about 400 yards away from where it was stolen, in a dark corner. It seems completely undamaged.

Thank you very much indeed for your spreading of the word about its theft. It is good to know how well organised the recumbent world is!

With thanks

James

BIG THANKS TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS THE RAPTOBITE HAS  BEEN RECOVERED HURRAY ..........CHEERS KEVIN D.TEK
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Hurrah.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.