New recumbent trike rider!

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
[XAP]Bob

Re: New recumbent trike rider!

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Tigerbiten wrote:Unless I do something stupid ....... :lol:

And when would you do that
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
nigelnightmare

Post by nigelnightmare »

[XAP]Bob wrote:
Tigerbiten wrote:Unless I do something stupid ....... :lol:

And when would you do that

Now now, play nicely. :wink:
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

We both have some history of doing slightly stupid things... :mrgreen:
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
skelo

Post by skelo »

Cunobelin wrote:
skelo wrote:
Cunobelin wrote:Congratulations....... welcome to the Dark side

All you need now is a beard and sandals!

OT.... Cumbria based makes more sense of your user name. Blencathra is my favourite place, and I have lost count how many times I have been to the Summit. I have done all the routes at least once, and failed a couple of times.... including once when we brought a party of children off Sharp Edge as they were ill equipped and poorly dressed. As a Naval team with two qualified Mountain Leaders we had decided to turn back, and the Teacher was not impressed when we told him he was going no further, and we were taking his pupils back with us

Don't worry, the Beard and sandals are (thankfully) not compulsory! :lol:

How (very) dare you,Sir....

There is nothing like a beard to filter insects on a warm summers day, never bind the health aspects of it acting as a UV filter

haha
I find that the insects are a nice little protein boost to help keep me going. Granted, a beard may help stop me being whipped in the face by nettles and cow parsley so I may consider that, but sandals is a whole new sphere!
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

skelo wrote:
Cunobelin wrote:
skelo wrote:
Don't worry, the Beard and sandals are (thankfully) not compulsory! :lol:

How (very) dare you,Sir....

There is nothing like a beard to filter insects on a warm summers day, never bind the health aspects of it acting as a UV filter

haha
I find that the insects are a nice little protein boost to help keep me going. Granted, a beard may help stop me being whipped in the face by nettles and cow parsley so I may consider that, but sandals is a whole new sphere!

You can pick the insects out of your beard when you get stop and eat the ones that you want to.