Spending money

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
david143

Postby david143 » 19 Aug 2008, 5:24pm

Hi Anura,

I did look in to the Anura. Many things I like about it, but a few things I don't, inc:-

1. 16 inch wheels intead of 20 inch.
2. Narrow track width.

I also do not need 2 wheel drive as I only plan to ride on roads.

If I had a choice between the Anura, Kett, and Lepus, I would choose the Lepus. This based on comfort of suspension along with a more usable luggage platform.

I trust your Anura fits the bill for you though.

Anura

Postby Anura » 20 Aug 2008, 6:45pm

Hi there David, thanks for your mail. I would have liked the Kett or the Lepus but husband thought I needed a diff! Also, the narrow track makes it easier to get through barriers etc & takes less room in my garage.

Just to let you know I have seen a Hase Lepus advertised in Velovision.co.uk, in for sale and wanted section. The seller is Kevin Etheridge & I believe he is quite well known. There is a email address etc & he can send photos.

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on! Regards
Anura :roll:

david143

Postby david143 » 20 Aug 2008, 7:35pm

Anura wrote:Just to let you know I have seen a Hase Lepus advertised in Velovision.co.uk, in for sale and wanted section. The seller is Kevin Etheridge & I believe he is quite well known. There is a email address etc & he can send photos.

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on! Regards
Anura :roll:

I do intend to buy new only. Not that I am rich, but what I buy I want to know where it's been.