SOLD: Recumbent Aero bag from Radical £50 + postage

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
DGG1941

SOLD: Recumbent Aero bag from Radical £50 + postage

Post by DGG1941 »

SOLD!
The bag is 6 years old and is in very good shape. Sells for 175 Euro on Radical’s site. It has a 25 litre capacity with water bottle holder and webbing to attach rear light, and comes with a shoulder strap. Here’s the description from Radical’s website along with a link:

“The Universal Aero recumbent bag can be suspended from the top of a mesh seat, becoming an aesthetic part of it. With the slanting and curved bottom the Universal Aero fits many recumbents and trikes on which the Universal Classic does not fit. It has a practical capacity, can be fitted and removed fast and easy, whether your machine has a head rest or not. To attach it to your recumbent, simply slide it over the top of your seat. This works for recumbent seats with and without head rest.”

https://www.radicaldesign.com/universal-aero

Note: it is designed for a 20” rear wheel but I managed to extend the seat back on my 26” ICE Adventure which worked very well. It’s not 100% waterproof so I used a backpack cover (since given away) in heavy rain. The image below shows it on tour in Spain. (The brolly is a sunshade, not a rain umbrella!).
Attachments
048276D0-4C3E-453E-A135-C2A1E7F869A0.jpeg
C0663970-1FC6-4CCE-B71F-538E899A02E4.jpeg
Last edited by DGG1941 on 4 Aug 2021, 3:01pm, edited 2 times in total.
When I see an adult on a bicycle I do not despair for the human race, H G Wells.
a.twiddler

Re: For sale: Recumbent Aero bag from Radical £50 + postage

Post by a.twiddler »

You have a PM.