Dilemma...May have to sell....

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
CW

Dilemma...May have to sell....

Post by CW »

..one of my trikes. I know it is sad but I just need the space as I`ve just ordered one of these

CIMG3065.JPG
:D :D Mango Sport Red Edition

Paid a deposit yesterday and if all goes to plan I should get it mid June.
But in the mean time have to decide on selling one of the trikes. I erring towards the ICE Q as the Mango will do what I can with the Q and more. I don`t have to sell other than I will need the space. I`ve got thoughts about storing my Catrike in a spare bedroom. Its easier to carry about, or as easy as a trike that doesn`t fold could be. If I could no need to sell. Decisions, decisions..
Chris
Mike Sales

Re: Dilemma...May have to sell....

Post by Mike Sales »

What's the chimney for?
It's the same the whole world over
It's the poor what gets the blame
It's the rich what gets the pleasure
Isn't it a blooming shame?
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Mike Sales wrote:What's the chimney for?

Wood burning stove for winter.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

CW wrote:..one of my trikes. I know it is sad but I just need the space as I`ve just ordered one of these

CIMG3065.JPG
:D :D Mango Sport Red Edition

Paid a deposit yesterday and if all goes to plan I should get it mid June.
But in the mean time have to decide on selling one of the trikes. I erring towards the ICE Q as the Mango will do what I can with the Q and more. I don`t have to sell other than I will need the space. I`ve got thoughts about storing my Catrike in a spare bedroom. Its easier to carry about, or as easy as a trike that doesn`t fold could be. If I could no need to sell. Decisions, decisions..

Two things - That needs a celebration Draycote ride when it arrives.

Space - Why not have some ceiling hooks?
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
CW

Post by CW »

Chimney? I`m still waiting feedback from Sinner Bikes. It looks an interesting addition.
Ceiling hooks, now thats an idea, thanks Bob. I have got a set with a pulley system.
That may be the answer
Chris
CW

Post by CW »

The Mango is now being made,,,yipeeeee :D
Just got a photo of it in production. Another couple of weeks I am told will see it finished . Then it`ll go in a very big box and sent to me.

in the mold.jpg
Chris
jayjay

Post by jayjay »

Trikes don't necessarily have to remain horizontal when parked. Is the ceiling high enough for a "handstand" pose?
Built f' comfort.
CW

Post by CW »

I currently have my 700 hung on the wall. As I use my garage for woodworking there is limited floor and wall space. I have done some rearranging and with the Q on the floor I should have just enough room for the Mango. I measured up hanging one of the trikes from the ceiling and it caused to many problems. Short term I can bring the 700 into the house and put the Q on the wall if I find there is not enough room. If this happens I would have to sell one of the trikes. But I`d rather not if I can.
Chris
Redvee

Post by Redvee »

Don't sell the bikes/trikes, just buy a bigger house :lol;
belgiangoth

Post by belgiangoth »

Hi CW,

let us know how life goes with the velomobile. Have to say that I have a similar problem with DFs, you can only ride one at a time and you tend to always ride the same one. That said, sentimental value ...
If I had a baby elephant, I would put it on a recumbent trike so that it would become invisible.
CW

Post by CW »

As can be seen it is taking shape at Sinner Bikes. It will be finished and shipped out this Wednesday :D :D

20120806_214247 (2).jpg

So fingers crossed it doesn't take to long to arrive
Chris
CW

Post by CW »

It was loaded on the back of lorry in the Netherlands last Wednesday and I spoke this morning with the freight Co, the velo is in Nottingham and due to be delivered am tomorrow, Tuesday.
Just spoke with my house insurers and it has been covered for an extra £11 month.
I had to dismantle the Q and put it in a spare bedroom for now. Still undecided whether to keep it or not. Decisions, decisions

DSCF8357 (1) (2).JPG

DSCF8414 (2).JPG

DSCF8420 (2).JPG
Chris
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Very exciting!

Draycote ride imminent, a couple of new faces...
Geriatrix

Post by Geriatrix »

[XAP]Bob wrote:Very exciting!

Draycote ride. More details please?
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled - Richard Feynman
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Geriatrix wrote:
[XAP]Bob wrote:Very exciting!

Draycote ride. More details please?

Give me a chance to work out when we have a weekend ;)