Draycote 2013....

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
[XAP]Bob

Draycote 2013....

Post by [XAP]Bob »

New visitor centre, play area for kids - still dodgy surface through the sailing club though...

I'm thinking either the 25th or the 27th (Saturday or Monday of the next long weekend)
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Geriatrix

Re: Draycote 2013....

Post by Geriatrix »

I'm doing the Friday night ride to the coast (Fnrttc) to Burnham on Crouch on 24 May so 25th is out for me but 27th is a possibility.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled - Richard Feynman
plantfit

Post by plantfit »

27th looking good for me at the moment, Mrs plantfit will probably run round again

Roger
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

27th seems like the right date then...
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
plantfit

Post by plantfit »

Between 10 & 11 Bob as usual?

Roger
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

plantfit wrote:Between 10 & 11 Bob as usual?

Roger

Don't see why not :)
CW

Post by CW »

Bit of a late starter on this post. I shall, if you don`t mind, join up on this ride.
The weather is looking good for the day.
Chris
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

CW wrote:Bit of a late starter on this post. I shall, if you don`t mind, join up on this ride.

with mango?
CW

Post by CW »

[XAP]Bob wrote:
CW wrote:Bit of a late starter on this post. I shall, if you don`t mind, join up on this ride.

with mango?

Unfortunately not. Due to my poorly knee I find it`ll only stand about 30 miles of pedalling. I`m waiting to get called into have an operation. When I`ve had that it`ll be about 3 months before I can go for a ride again. But I can pedal on a turbo trainer as part of the recovery. I shall be bringing the Catrike. At least I can pick that up to go on the roof rake
Chris
Geriatrix

Post by Geriatrix »

I'm out. I picked up a hamstring injury on the FNRttC ride to Burnham.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled - Richard Feynman
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Do you want me to care for the mango for a while :)
CW

Post by CW »

[XAP]Bob wrote:Do you want me to care for the mango for a while :)

Then what would I look at every day?
Chris
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

CW wrote:
[XAP]Bob wrote:Do you want me to care for the mango for a while :)

Then what would I look at every day?

No motivation...
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

What a stunning day!
CW

Post by CW »

Suncream is in order. Just about to get some on. Then load the trike up. I`m leaving at 9 so should be there around 10
Chris