Draycote 2013....

DIscuss anything relating to non-standard cycles and their equipment.
[XAP]Bob

Re: Draycote 2013....

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Oops,fettling,running late
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

New rear wheel on the catrike looked good, although it really shows how much the frame twists in corners!
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
CW

Post by CW »

[XAP]Bob wrote:New rear wheel on the catrike looked good, although it really shows how much the frame twists in corners!

If only I were a couple of stone lighter it wouldn`t be so pronounced.
Chris
plantfit

Post by plantfit »

Great day,great company, thanks to Bob and CW for helping with the flat tyre, the chocolate cake was spot on as well

Roger
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Is that the first flat we've had at Draycote?

I really need some WD40 for the trailer hitch don't I - I might also see if any of the video came out ;)
plantfit

Post by plantfit »

Yes I think it's the first flat, (worn tyres) don't put WD 40 on anything on the trike, it's a water dispersant, use spray grease, you could try covering the spring and parts of the tubing with a bit of old inner tube and a couple of tye wraps to prevent egress of muck, might also act as a squeak suppressor

Roger