*SOLD* Shimano MT91 SPD/hiking boots Size 43

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
deliquium

*SOLD* Shimano MT91 SPD/hiking boots Size 43

Postby deliquium » 14 Nov 2017, 6:27pm

I've ended up with 3 pairs and that's one too many even for my desperate need for 'back up' :roll:

So on offer is an either or choice -

OFFER 1: is a brand new unworn pair. But they aren't matching :oops: The toe caps are different - one is the original style with sewed seams, the other is the later version with glued only.

OFFER 2: is my back up pair, which have only been worn when my original blissful pair have taken more than a day to dry out after typical Welsh mountain deluges. This means probably less than 5 times?

I want to keep one pair and I don't mind which - so the choice is yours if any one is interested?

£60 for either pair + £3.90 Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For postage *SOLD* Many thanks

Smaller sizes are still available at Spa for £136

https://www.spacycles.co.uk/m2b0s154p19 ... nter-Boots

Re sizing - I tend to take a 42, but these boots so suit my wide feet with plenty of toe room for thick winter socks and thin silk liner socks - but also feel comfortable with thinner socks due to lacing adjustment and definitely don't feel over large. I love's 'em I do.

My original pair are still going strong after 5 years + they've been used for hill walking (even with the cleats still attached)

Which reminds me - the cleats in the photos of the back up pair are NOT included - they will be replaced with the original screw on covers.

Loads of detailed photos - https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6aZ4s5

Any questions, please fire away?

Last edited by deliquium on 15 Nov 2017, 8:37am, edited 1 time in total.
Current pedalable joys

"you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half bicycles"

elPedro666

Re: Shimano MT91 SPD/hiking boots Size 43

Postby elPedro666 » 14 Nov 2017, 6:38pm

Have you been to the post office already today...? Hoping that you got distracted by postman Mike and didn't make it!

I'm well into the process of ripping the sole off my Northwave boots...

I'm a trendy consumer. Just look at my D6503 using Tapatalk

deliquium

Postby deliquium » 14 Nov 2017, 6:51pm

elPedro666 wrote:Have you been to the post office already today...? Hoping that you got distracted by postman Mike and didn't make it!

Been out for a 30 miler to Porthmadog on the '48 Stallard - mainly to post your Paramo trews whilst passing the village PO in Beddgelert - and to purchase some refreshing lager and a celeriac for tonight's Indonesian inspired gado gado supper

Sadly another day without the 15 week (thus far) wait for Longstaff's 25th anniversary new paint job from Ellis Briggs :twisted:
Current pedalable joys

"you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half bicycles"

elPedro666

Postby elPedro666 » 14 Nov 2017, 7:11pm

deliquium wrote:
elPedro666 wrote:Have you been to the post office already today...? Hoping that you got distracted by postman Mike and didn't make it!

Been out for a 30 miler to Porthmadog on the '48 Stallard - mainly to post your Paramo trews whilst passing the village PO in Beddgelert - and to purchase some refreshing lager and a celeriac for tonight's Indonesian inspired gado gado supper

Sadly another day without the 15 week (thus far) wait for Longstaff's 25th anniversary new paint job from Ellis Briggs :twisted:

The frustration...
Supper sounds superb though, much like the riding around there, must admit I'm rather jealous of both...

Would that be Mike Stallard of Wolverhampton? Was my local shop growing up! Small world...

Anyway, can you tell I'm stalling whilst taking a run-up at spending more money that I don't have...?

deliquium

Postby deliquium » 14 Nov 2017, 7:17pm

elPedro666 wrote:
Would that be Mike Stallard of Wolverhampton? Was my local shop growing up! Small world...

Percy Thornley Stallard, Broad Street, Wolverhampton - according to his head tube badge . .

OOPS! We've gone orf topic?

Boots - anyone?
Current pedalable joys

elPedro666

Postby elPedro666 » 14 Nov 2017, 7:28pm

deliquium wrote:
elPedro666 wrote:

Percy Thornley Stallard, Broad Street, Wolverhampton - according to his head tube badge . .

OOPS! We've gone orf topic?

Boots - anyone?
Yes, sorry, boots!
Think I'd prefer the lightly used, matching pair please, usual offer on pm after supper...

Percy of course, sorry; Mike was his son who - along with his wife - ran the shop when I was but a yoof (I think I still qualify as a spring chicken in these parts...).