Cyclists’ Touring Club Wool* Jersey NEW size M

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
deliquium

Cyclists’ Touring Club Wool* Jersey NEW size M

Postby deliquium » 11 Jul 2018, 5:15pm

New unworn (apart from trying on) Size medium.

£74 inc postage from CTC shop

https://shop.cyclinguk.org/cyclists-tou ... ool-jersey

£55 inc postage

EDIT * it should be pointed out this is a merino wool and polyester blend fabric called "Sportwool".

Click on images for larger versions :)
Attachments
1507.jpg
1508.jpg
1509.jpg
Last edited by deliquium on 12 Jul 2018, 4:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current pedalable joys

"you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half bicycles"

Geoffrey

Re: Cyclists’ Touring Club Wool Jersey NEW size M

Postby Geoffrey » 11 Jul 2018, 9:35pm

Could you measure how long it is for me please? From collar to hem at the back will do.
Many thanks, Geoffrey

deliquium

Postby deliquium » 12 Jul 2018, 7:42am

On the back it's 65cm from the bottom of the collar to the hem. The collar is 3cm in height.

Pit to pit is 48.5cm

Regards, Paul
Current pedalable joys

"you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half bicycles"

steady eddy

Postby steady eddy » 12 Jul 2018, 9:36am

Unfortunately this is too small for me. Can I ask why you are selling it- I had thought about buying one but am undecided about what appears to be quite a heavy weight fabric on a short sleeved jersey. Any views you have would be appreciated.

deliquium

Postby deliquium » 12 Jul 2018, 10:03am

steady eddy wrote:Unfortunately this is too small for me. Can I ask why you are selling it- I had thought about buying one but am undecided about what appears to be quite a heavy weight fabric on a short sleeved jersey. Any views you have would be appreciated.

I bought it on a whim as I liked the CTC winged wheel embroidery etc, but it's been in the jersey drawer now for quite some time and I've decided the colour doesn't really 'suit' me :roll: And I really do prefer 100% merino 'traditional' no logo plain jerseys - even though they're thicker and slightly heavier, but are comfortable in all weathers, including this recent high 20s heatwave.

The CTC jersey (made by Torm) is what I would term a lightweight fine fabric, in that it's a merino wool and polyester blend which often comes under "Smartwool" and/or "Sportwool" names.

Hope that helps :)
Current pedalable joys

steady eddy

Re: Cyclists’ Touring Club Wool* Jersey NEW size M

Postby steady eddy » 12 Jul 2018, 8:34pm

Thanks -I find myself similarly torn but still haven't found the perfect jersey - Vulpine do a great looking merino jersey in a range of colours including a lovely burnt orange but with with no pockets - how daft is that. They say it is a more casual item for town cycling but where do you put your phone and some cash.