SOLD

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
nomm

SOLD

Post by nomm »

Last edited by nomm on 26 Apr 2021, 1:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
natmat

Re: Ebay items: Shimano 5800 crankset, Shimano RT32 SPD, Howies clothing, cafe du cycliste

Post by natmat »

What are your "buy it now prices" for forum members please?
nomm

Re: Ebay items: Shimano 5800 crankset, Shimano RT32 SPD, Howies clothing, cafe du cycliste

Post by nomm »

natmat wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 10:27pm What are your "buy it now prices" for forum members please?
PM me an offer on here for the item and I will respond
chris_suffolk

Post by chris_suffolk »

I thought that forum rules stated that all items must have a price - admins please correct if wrong. As such, buy now prices should be added.
*aerodynamique*

Post by *aerodynamique* »

eBay links are allowed and the OP has followed the rules.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=13953
natmat

Post by natmat »

nomm wrote: 19 Apr 2021, 10:37am
natmat wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 10:27pm What are your "buy it now prices" for forum members please?
PM me an offer on here for the item and I will respond
I don't know what you're offering, the ebay does't even have a photo.

Historically I have sold items on this forum because of my belief/hope the fellow forum-ers are 'more worthy' of the eclectic tat/offering that I have to sell.

Tell me what you have and how much money you want for it... then I might be interested.
A link, no photos, and asking me for an offer? Just doesn't float my boat.

Hmm...
nomm

Post by nomm »

If you viewed the link - there are two items with no photos that state "photos will be posted within 24 hours of this listing" - which they now have.

I have had both great and awful selling experiences on this forum - like most places. Any member of the public can join it.

You can see what I have to offer, and the starting bid prices. There is a also an offer option on ebay. You don't have to bid, just as I don't have to post a price.
natmat

Post by natmat »

Photos for the c/set (this is what I was after) are now on ebay.
Looks like an tidy, minimal wear shown, which is goodr

For me (odd-ball that I am) I wanted a Silver, not black, so will pass.