San Marco Rolls Saddle

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
Rick C

San Marco Rolls Saddle

Post by Rick C »

San Marco Rolls saddle in good condition
£30.00 to include postage
phone 07749 807319 Witney OXON
De Sisti

Re: San Marco Rolls Saddle

Post by De Sisti »

Pictures please.
mjr

Post by mjr »

De Sisti wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 2:25pm Pictures please.
Yes, even a description (is it an old one, a recent one, colour, what surface, ...?) would help.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
De Sisti

Post by De Sisti »

The OP is only on the forum to sell stuff and has not uploaded any pictures of items being sold. :roll:
markjohnobrien

Post by markjohnobrien »

De Sisti wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 9:51pm The OP is only on the forum to sell stuff and has not uploaded any pictures of items being sold. :roll:
Oh dear - not good - pictures are essential.
Last edited by markjohnobrien on 25 Apr 2021, 1:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raleigh Randonneur 708 (Magura hydraulic brakes); Blue Raleigh Randonneur 708 dynamo; Pearson Compass 631 tourer; Dawes One Down 631 dynamo winter bike; Litespeed Blue Ridge Ultegra light tourer;Raleigh Travelogue 708 tourer dynamo; Kona Sutra.
markjohnobrien

Post by markjohnobrien »

Thanks for the heads up as I’ve just checked all of this new members postings - 6 in total - and none of them have any pictures (all are selling items).
Raleigh Randonneur 708 (Magura hydraulic brakes); Blue Raleigh Randonneur 708 dynamo; Pearson Compass 631 tourer; Dawes One Down 631 dynamo winter bike; Litespeed Blue Ridge Ultegra light tourer;Raleigh Travelogue 708 tourer dynamo; Kona Sutra.
De Sisti

Post by De Sisti »

markjohnobrien wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 1:29pm Thanks for the heads up as I’ve just checked all of this new members postings - 6 in total - and none of them have any pictures (all are selling items).
I've mentioned this to the moderators, but they approved of this sort of behaviour.
Their response was that buyers know what they're getting from the item being described.

In my opinion people shouldn't be able to advertise stuff on this (or any forum) without
accompanying pictures of the actual item(s) being sold.
joe schofield

Post by joe schofield »

Up to you really if you're prepared to buy without seeing.

If pix aren't uploaded I'd be inclined to ask the seller to send some. I wouldn't buy a saddle, or much else, that I hadn't seen.

If the seller doesn't put up pix he's unlikely to have as good a response as if he (or she) did so.

So it's sort of self-defeating rather than abusing the forum IMHO.
Bonefishblues

Post by Bonefishblues »

joe schofield wrote: 27 Apr 2021, 4:23pm Up to you really if you're prepared to buy without seeing.

If pix aren't uploaded I'd be inclined to ask the seller to send some. I wouldn't buy a saddle, or much else, that I hadn't seen.

If the seller doesn't put up pix he's unlikely to have as good a response as if he (or she) did so.

So it's sort of self-defeating rather than abusing the forum IMHO.
I agree
*aerodynamique*

Post by *aerodynamique* »

^^^ Enough with the common sense, already. I spent ages sharpening my pitchfork. (not a euphemism) :lol:
roubaixtuesday

Post by roubaixtuesday »

Rick C wrote: 21 Apr 2021, 8:55am San Marco Rolls saddle in good condition
£30.00 to include postage
phone 07749 807319 Witney OXON
I wouldn't leave your phone number in a public forum.

Webcrawlers harvest them and sell to spammers.

Also, I broke a saddle rail today - if you post apic of your saddle I might buy it.