Claude Butler and Focus frames.Collection only

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
Bowedw

Claude Butler and Focus frames.Collection only

Postby Bowedw » 15 Apr 2018, 5:47pm

IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3884.JPG
[attachment=3]

Claude butler Vicenza alloy frame with carbon forks. 21 inch. This frame was built up and used as a single speed for less than 200 miles. I then had the chance to buy a fixie. It has no dents but has picked up a chip on the top tube and on one of the seat stays. Further photos can be sent to email address. stem, bars and seatpost included. £50 collected.

Focus cyclecross frame and forks 54cm size. (alloy or carbon forks I cannot decide) with stem and bars, no seatpost but with tektro 720 cantilevers.
It has been used for cyclecross so the paintwork is used but no dents and would build up into a nice commuter, trail or cyclo cross bike.
Again further photos to email address. £50 collected.
Near junction 47 M4 motorway
Attachments
IMG_3890.JPG
IMG_3886.JPG
Last edited by Bowedw on 30 Apr 2018, 9:27pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bowedw

Re: Claude Butler and Focus frames.

Postby Bowedw » 26 Apr 2018, 10:05am

These are two good frames. Either would make an excellent upgrade for anyone struggling with a wrong size, heavy or just tired frame. The Claude Butler is a comfortable lightweight frame. I cannot comment on the Focus as I did not ride it but it was used as a backup bike in Cx racing for a few seasons.
The carbon forks on the butler are worth the asking price on their own.

meejozzz

Re: Claude Butler and Focus frames.

Postby meejozzz » 27 Apr 2018, 7:03pm

Can’t believe either of these is still here! Too small for me sadly but somebody’s going to get a real bargain. I rode that same Butler frame (albeit a 22.5”) on a tour down the Rhine last summer and it’s a much better ride than some far more expensive frames.

Good luck with the sales.