Ex-Display Reynolds 525 frameset CF forks - guard/rack mounts

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
The utility cyclist

Ex-Display Reynolds 525 frameset CF forks - guard/rack mounts

Postby The utility cyclist » 20 Jul 2020, 8:13pm

Ex display Roux Menthe 'black' frameset, Reynolds 525 tubing, equivalent to R531.

55cm c-t, this has quite a bit of seat tube beyond the top tube junction so is only 49cm c-c, makes this quite a good option for the shorter of inside leg whilst the front end enables a relaxed position to be possible.
top tube is 55cm actual with an effective (if measuring as if horizontal top tube) 58cm c-c.
Seatpost requirement is 27.2mm and a plain alloy post is included.
3 sets of bottle cage mounts
130mm rear dropouts.
With the included mudguards you can fit a circa 30mm tyre under the rear, tyre in the photo is a 28mm Panracer EVO A that measures an actual 30.5mm in width on the rim and a bit of space to spare, the front shown is actually a really tall Giant PR3 28mm - hence fairly close to guard but is how I would normally have my guards anyway.
I also tried a PSL2 28mm - actual width 28.5mm, I'll fit the Giant onto the same rim as the rear and check to see if an actual 30mm will fit under the front.

The plain 4 bolt stem is also included

There are a few scratches from were the frame was mounted on display, these are shown in the photo.

I'm after £300 plus postage, this should be around £19 via Parcelforce with included insurance, collection is always welcome, I'm 2mins from J9 A1.
The brake calipers are not included but are available for an extra £20, these are 57mm RX100.
Also the wheels are not included, these were to help with the photo and sizing of tyre under the guards.