Burley Solo Kids trailer with Weber seat & running kit

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
BenStevens

Burley Solo Kids trailer with Weber seat & running kit

Postby BenStevens » 22 Jul 2020, 3:41pm

For sale is a 2007 Burley Solo Kids trailer. All the fabric is in good condition apart from the elastic on the front cover, you can see from the pictures that I added eyelets to allow me to thread some elastic through there (the orange visible in photo), this could probably do with replacing with some heavier duty elastic. The trailer also has a couple of additional D-rings that I've attached to the frame of the trailer to allow easy fitting of the Weber trailer bike seat. When I bought the trailer (2017) I replaced the rubber lollipop that is the attachment to the bike. The trailer comes with 2 attachments that go onto the bike and are held in by the QR skewer for connecting the trailer (1 original and 1 aftermarket).

The Weber trailer bike seat is a polystyrene seat that enables the trailer or 'runner trailer' to be used with younger children who might slump forward a bit in the standard trailer seat. The running kit allows a third wheel to be added to the front (+ brake) for running or as an off road push chair.

Selling since I now have two kids and a cargo bike and this never gets used.

Photos can be viewed here https://photos.app.goo.gl/9jSBEZRUnUjVSGiR7

Couriers are coming out expensive at £37. It's 12.5kg with everything included and 95x60x40 cm - I'm happy to look at other couriers if your Google-fu is stronger than mine. You're welcome to (socially distanced) collect from Cardiff or I can drive up to an hour to meet for a contribution to petrol.

I'm asking £200 for everything. Might be persuaded to drop the price and sell the Weber seat separately. Any questions please IM me