*SOLD* Paramo Pajaro Jacket, Size Small, 38" chest

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
deliquium

*SOLD* Paramo Pajaro Jacket, Size Small, 38" chest

Postby deliquium » 28 Dec 2020, 9:11am

Fantastic jacket purchased from a forum member last month, who described and illustrated it superbly. However, I've reluctantly decided my ape hanger like arms are just a tad too long for it :( In all other respects it fits my 37" chest with ease and plenty of room (Paramo do seem to 'come up' a little large?)

I was so impressed with the jacket I've now bought a new Pajaro II jacket for £259 (RRP £320!)

Here is Simon's excellent description:

"Note that Paramo are now on the second version of this garment so if you look on their website you will not see the garment I have on offer, hence this LINK to the 2013 review which is exactly the same as the garment on offer. The Go Outdoors review is spot-on - it describes the jacket I have on offer. As they say in the vid., it really does feel, look and sound (ie it's quiet) a lot like a cotton jacket.

The jacket is virtually unused and is in very good condition with no physical damage, or visible wear, to fabric, stitching or the zips :-) I will pass it on freshly washed and proofed with TX Direct. Please note that (in my view) the jacket is not ideal for cycling (unlike their Ciclo jacket), being too cosy - it is ideal for walking in the months between October & April. The design is aimed at photographers and birdwatchers on account of the decent pockets, and quiet construction, but it will suit anybody who likes to walk outdoors in the colder, wetter months.

It is sized small, which means it will fit up to 38" chest and the arms, from armpit to cuff, measure 22.5"
They retail at between £200 and £300 pounds, depending where you are looking. It's my experience that garments from Paramo - I have four now - are very well made, very effective in UK's shall we say, 'mixed' weather conditions and because of the way they are designed, can last for years and years, responding well to proofing with the correct liquid, from NikWax - they really do work!"

For sale at slightly less than I happily paid = £70 inc postage *SOLD* and posted :)
Image Attachments
file-1.jpg
file.jpg
Last edited by deliquium on 28 Dec 2020, 3:09pm, edited 2 times in total.
Current pedalable joys

"you would be surprised at the number of people in these parts who nearly are half people and half bicycles"

samsbike

Re: Paramo Pajaro Jacket, Size Small, 38" chest

Postby samsbike » 28 Dec 2020, 2:00pm

Pm sent

Graham

Postby Graham » 28 Dec 2020, 2:36pm

Sorry Sam - I forgot to post the usual message.

Last thing I heard . . It's already in to post . . . .. to me :oops:

samsbike

Postby samsbike » 28 Dec 2020, 2:44pm

No problem enjoy

simonineaston

Re: *SOLD* Paramo Pajaro Jacket, Size Small, 38" chest

Postby simonineaston » 28 Dec 2020, 5:18pm

Well now, that didn't take long! Jolly Good jacket in my view ;-)
Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 17.16.46.png
byyeee,
SiE