SRAM Dual Drive 3x9 parts

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
fivebikes

SRAM Dual Drive 3x9 parts

Postby fivebikes » 7 Feb 2019, 3:05pm

Anyone out there got any parts for a Dual Drive hub equipped Moulton?
I’m looking for a ‘click box’ and ‘actuator rod’ in particular, but spare, working, trigger shifters would be good to future proof the bike. I think the parts are the same as the ones on other bikes with Dual Drive....Dahon, Airnimal etc....?
Please message me if you have anything or know where I might pick some bits up. Obviously, willing to pay!
Thanks in anticipation!
Jeremy

NUKe

Re: SRAM Dual Drive 3x9 parts

Postby NUKe » 8 Feb 2019, 11:58am

Your probably not getting much response because they are out of stock everywhere,e Kevin at DTek is worth a try as he did supply me with a click box,
As for the hub controller they are as rare as hens teeth. My grasshopper has dual drive24 with 2 twist grips before they went to the single handed control the left had twist grip has already been bodged with the grip part from older one from a kids MTB that I had in the parts bin. It is finding something with the same pull ratios that is the problem. I would move to trigger shifter at a push, but it is the same issues
NUKe

fivebikes

Postby fivebikes » 9 Feb 2019, 7:40pm

Thanks for the info.
I have contacted various SRAM stockists to no avail. When they discontinued their hub range the spares seemed to have dried up pretty quickly!
I’ll try the contact you suggest.
Thank you.

hercule

Postby hercule » 9 Feb 2019, 10:00pm

I used a SRAM T3 twist shifter to get a Sachs 3x7 hub gear shifting again... I had to mount it on the left hand side of the bar so it is upside down, but it does the job intended. One of these might work, if you can find one. German eBay seems to a possible source of SRAM hub gear parts if you are stuck.