6sp freewheel not mega type new or light use

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
willcee

6sp freewheel not mega type new or light use

Postby willcee » 7 Jul 2020, 3:51pm

as above looking for a new or lightly used block of sprockets not 1 up like a c/ratio race type but more practical ratios.. starting with 13 /14.. thx will

thirdcrank

Re: 6sp freewheel not mega type new or light use

Postby thirdcrank » 7 Jul 2020, 5:09pm

I've all sorts in the garage and IIRC there's at least one still in the plastic bubble probably 13x28 possibly it's 14x28. Bearing in mind that these seem to be still available I would have thought that the postage alone would stop posting being cost effective.

FWIW I have various 6 speed freewheels from the days when I was keeping them going. I tend to forget about them till somebody offers a load for sale and I think offering them free would spoil somebody else's pitch.

NATURAL ANKLING

Postby NATURAL ANKLING » 7 Jul 2020, 5:23pm

Hi,
Likewise I have boxes of the bloody things :)
but as said carriage will cripple the cost probably?
But possibly sending more than one keeping the weight under a bracket where the carriage increases?
Might be worth better even sending them for free that's just pay carriage only.

What's the new One? £9 say, how many could I send for £9 carriage if I give them to you for free.
Six speed on ah, will have to check how many I have I know I have a five and a six and a seven maybe even an eight speeds.
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.

willcee

Postby willcee » 10 Jul 2020, 3:36pm

thx for replys guys.. when i didn't get anything inside 2/3 days or notice of your replys.. i had a look in the deeper recess of various wheels stored about the property and found one that did the biz..needed really quickly for a hosp doc.. as far as postage goes the post office should maybe take 2 for 5 quid 2nd class or parcel to go.cheaper again, who seem at present to be doing a faster job than Royal snail..nor are they milking it ,charging for services that just don't happen like a 24 hr guaranteed delivery at a tenner arrived 4 days late.. and best of british getting them to cough up compo or your dough back,sorry its covid ...my ass. cheers will