Lost ORTLIEB Pannier Bag

ped4416

Lost ORTLIEB Pannier Bag

Post by ped4416 »

Hi All,

I was cycling yesterday and managed to lose one of my Bright Yellow ORTLIEB waterproof classic pannier bags. It had 4 music teaching books (Guitar grade 1 teaching) and waterproof trousers among other bits and pieces in.

Here are photos of a bag exactly the same and here are images of the route I took. I am hoping that someone has found it and handed it in at the local police station. If any of you have seen it pease do say as those books are really important for my teaching.

Many thanks,

Pedro
Attachments
20170313_173913.jpg
20170313_173918.jpg
PannierBag_Lost_Full_Trip.png
LostPannier_Closeup_Area.png
Cunobelin

Re: Lost ORTLIEB Pannier Bag

Post by Cunobelin »

ped4416 wrote:Hi All,

I was cycling yesterday and managed to lose one of my Bright Yellow ORTLIEB waterproof classic pannier bags. It had 4 music teaching books (Guitar grade 1 teaching) and waterproof trousers among other bits and pieces in.

Here are photos of a bag exactly the same and here are images of the route I took. I am hoping that someone has found it and handed it in at the local police station. If any of you have seen it pease do say as those books are really important for my teaching.

Many thanks,

Pedro

Hope you are successful. Most people are honest and helpful and will return such a bag to its owner - if they know who the owner is

I hava a disposable email for my car keys, house keys etc. I than have a cheap label with this and my mobile number attached to all my bags, keys etc to cassis recovery in cases such as this

They work out at about 30p each