Tool kit found

ANTONISH

Tool kit found

Post by ANTONISH »

On a military road Isle of Grain area.
Zipped tool kit - looks as if it is shaped to fit in bottle cage - nice quality.
Also inner tube.
I should say it definitely belongs to a roadie/sportivist/triathlete.
peetee

Re: reporting found item

Post by peetee »

Post it on Facebook
The older I get the more I’m inclined to act my shoe size, not my age.
gaz

Post by gaz »

If you can post some more info I can share to a couple of CTC fb groups, I'm local(ish) to that area.
Edit: I see that you did, so I have.
Last edited by gaz on 31 Mar 2020, 6:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
richardfm

Re: Tool kit found

Post by richardfm »

You can report it to the police here https://beta.kent.police.uk/ro/report/l ... -property/
Richard M
Cardiff
ANTONISH

Post by ANTONISH »

gaz wrote:If you can post some more info I can share to a couple of CTC fb groups, I'm local(ish) to that area.
Edit: I see that you did, so I have.

Thanks for that gaz.

What I would like is to inform any of the local racing/triathlete fraternity - the inner tube with it is definitely not one a tourist would use it would probably be used on a high end road/tt bike.

Local police link is of great worth - asks if it's valuable :? - if so try to find owner or take to police station ( I'm self isolating and they would probably fine me for taking an unnecessary journey).
If not valuable - try to find owner - if unsuccessful dispose of it.

I'm not on facebook.
gaz

Post by gaz »

Posted to fb last night, lots of views but no claimant. Not too surprising as you've suggested it's not a typical 'CTC' item.

Someone might spread the message further, or a chance conversation between friends might throw up a lead. Hang on to it for as long as you see fit, I'll report back should I hear anything.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
ANTONISH

Post by ANTONISH »

gaz wrote:Posted to fb last night, lots of views but no claimant. Not too surprising as you've suggested it's not a typical 'CTC' item.

Someone might spread the message further, or a chance conversation between friends might throw up a lead. Hang on to it for as long as you see fit, I'll report back should I hear anything.

Thanks Gaz - I'll hang on to it in the meantime - I'll keep an eye out for likely candidates - they're the one who pass me faster than all the others.