Dawes Galaxy Stolen West London

cyco

Dawes Galaxy Stolen West London

Post by cyco »

2006 Galaxy stolen from hallway 28 August ...57cm..additional brake levers fitted and adjustable stem...usual colour ..racing green...if anyone can help or maybe is offered one and something seems not quite right...please contact me...thank you Paul
andykarented

Re: Dawes Galaxy Stolen West London

Post by andykarented »

Hi check ebay 180404686591 this guy is selling one he has no idea about!
Cheers Andy
cyco

Post by cyco »

andykarented wrote:Hi check ebay 180404686591 this guy is selling one he has no idea about!
Thank you Andy. It is very kind of you to keep an eye out for me. I do not think this is the one as mine is a galaxy not a Super Galaxy ..also mine has bar end shifters. I do trawl through gumtree and e bay looking...hadn't actually spotted this.

Police sent me a standard letter this week saying they were closing my case but they were referring me to victim support! I know we bond with our bikes but this seems a wee bit inappropriate!

Anyway Andy thanks again and obviously if anyone else sees anything I would be very grateful for any info.

Paul
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

Good luck with finding your bike. Just remember that some cyclists are much closer to their bikes than others. :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=28856
cyco

Post by cyco »

thirdcrank wrote:Good luck with finding your bike. Just remember that some cyclists are much closer to their bikes than others. :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=28856

not to mention....http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/gla ... 4.stm...he claims there was a misunderstanding..!!

Paul
cyco

Post by cyco »