Stolen:Niterider MiNewt/Lumicycle lights,Cateye altimeter

Baritono

Stolen:Niterider MiNewt/Lumicycle lights,Cateye altimeter

Post by Baritono »

Hello folks. Should anyone encounter a Niterider Minewt or Minewt X2 Dual LED light set, a Lumicycle frame-bag battery with a silver MR16-size lamp (rather than the MR-11 bulb size lamp that Lumicycle sell) - all without chargers, naturally.. or a Cateye AT-100 speedometer with altimeter (a discontinued model but still functioning! - without its mounting kit or wheel sensor, being offered for sale anywhere I'd be very glad of a reply. They were all taken from a couple of my bikes in the North Yorks area within the last three months, and I'm a bit miffed about it all. None of them are much good without chargers/mountings, or terribly saleable without packaging! Thanks people.. :-)
rdianne

Re: Stolen:Niterider MiNewt/Lumicycle lights,Cateye altimeter

Post by rdianne »

Hi,

I was about to put a new Cateye CC AT 100 Altimeter on ebay and found your post about yours getting stolen. It's just the computer, I don't have the wire, magnet, etc. If your in need of one, make me an offer. If not, nevermind. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks
rdianne

Edit by Graham. FYI. This post came from an ISP in Florida USA. . . . Graham (Message Board Admin)
Baritono

Re: Stolen:Niterider MiNewt/Lumicycle lights,Cateye altimeter

Post by Baritono »

Hi, thanks for the thought,and yes it was a worthwhile suggestion! Surprised myself though by actually finding one on eBay myself, so I now have one again! Not the world's best or most weatherproof computer perhaps but I am interested to know how far I've climbed (and what the temperature is) - I did a hilly 80M ride last November to test myself, the bike and my knees - when I came home I found I'd climbed a vertical mile and a quarter during the ride!

Cheers again and good luck with the sale - Cateye still have mountings for these (or at least, compatible ones) so it could still be useful to someone! I'd recommend checking a link or two for these (google Cateye At-100) and mentioning it in your eBay listing.

Regards

Baritono