Carrera Fury, red and silver stolen yesterday in Bristol

Mistyblue

Carrera Fury, red and silver stolen yesterday in Bristol

Post by Mistyblue »

Hi I'm Lois, have joined this site in the hope that people could keep a look out for my son's Carrera Fury which was stolen from the university campus yesterday. My distressed son phoned yesterday evening. The bike was locked up with a lock bought a few years ago but which was fairly expensive and much thicker and more sturdy than anything I have seen before. Some sort of cutting device must have been used so this was obviously not an opportunist thief. I imagine therefore that the bike will turn up for sale somewhere. Unfortunately as a uni student Gary doesn't have the sort of money to replace the bike and as a single parent, although I work, I am not in a position to help him at the moment either. The bike is about four years old but Gary had spent around £100 on it earlier this year doing it up so some parts are newer. Please help if you are able. Thanks, Lois
simonineaston

Re: Carrera Fury, red and silver stolen yesterday in Bristol

Post by simonineaston »

Hi, sorry to hear about the lost bike... Got any pictures you could post, so we've got an idea wot to look out for?
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
Mistyblue

Post by Mistyblue »

Sorry, I can't work out how to get an image on here and don't have any good pic's of the bike but it is the same as the 1st one that appears if you type in carrera fury 2006 on google images. I know that hassle but any help appreciated.
rhino

Post by rhino »

sorry to hear about your loss !..

here is a linked picture from goole said search which i could find in red and silver (just to make it easier for people to see what they need to keep an eye out for)

good luck and i hope it gets returned to you soon.
alicej

Post by alicej »

So sorry to hear about the stolen bike!

For possible replacement on a low budget it might be worth dropping into the Kebele bike workshop here http://www.kebelecoop.org/?page_id=22