Page 1 of 1

Found on A82

Posted: 9 Jul 2011, 9:06am
by ferrit worrier
Found on the A82 just a few miles north of Loch Lomond SYHA on 14th June, a wedge bag. If it's yours and you can tell me whats in it I'll post it back to you :D

Malc

Re: Found on A82

Posted: 9 Jul 2011, 4:02pm
by Cunobelin
If you can't find the owner is this a competition?

My Guess....

One inner tube, a pair of tyre levers, a Co2 cylinder and valve, and the obligatory out of date energy bar.

Re: Found on A82

Posted: 9 Jul 2011, 6:52pm
by boblo
Ooo ooo, can I have a go?

A dead frog, a tampon and a Ninja Death Star? Did I win? My address is....

Re: Found on A82

Posted: 9 Jul 2011, 9:20pm
by ferrit worrier
Cunobelin wrote:If you can't find the owner is this a competition?

My Guess....

One inner tube, a pair of tyre levers, a Co2 cylinder and valve, and the obligatory out of date energy bar.


No sorry you missed the bit of fluff and the spent chewing gum.

Re: Found on A82

Posted: 9 Jul 2011, 9:22pm
by ferrit worrier
boblo wrote:Ooo ooo, can I have a go?

A dead frog, a tampon and a Ninja Death Star? Did I win? My address is....


too small for dead frogs.

Re: Found on A82

Posted: 9 Jul 2011, 9:26pm
by boblo
I meant the amphibian not a chap of Gallic persuasion :D

Re: Found on A82

Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 8:57am
by ferrit worrier
boblo wrote:I meant the amphibian not a chap of Gallic persuasion :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: